- Bring your Ridgewater College ID or valid driver’s license
- Bring a No. 2 lead pencil for Scantron tests
- You must submit a test center authorization form to the test center before a NDT test is given; please ask your instructor for this form.
- Food is not allowed in the test center
- Cell phones must be turned off
- Cell phones and calculator covers need to be deposited in the appropriate boxes in the test center before a test is given
- Arrive early enough to finish their exams by the posted closing times. (Tests are not distributed 30 minutes prior to closing times)
Assessment Testing (Accuplacer)
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
There is a $25 fee for students who take the assessment test at Ridgewater College and transfer their scores to a non-Minnesota state college or university.
Tests and Fees
Testing fees cover test administration as well as other costs associated with printing, mailing, or faxing exams back to institutions. Fees must be paid prior to the exam. Students must provide a receipt from the Ridgewater College Business Office verifying fee payment.
There is a $10 fee per exam (tests or quizzes) for students attending non-Minnesota state institutions, with a maximum of $50 per course.
Course testing is done on a walk-in basis during posted test center hours only. Testing is not available during weekends, holidays, and many non-class days. When possible and appropriate, priority will be given to Ridgewater College students.
Students taking the College Level Examination Program (CLEP) test must pay an administration fee of $20 (payable to Ridgewater College). This is in addition to the fee that is paid directly to CLEP through the CLEP website. This administration fee must be paid prior to testing, and students must provide a receipt from the business office verifying payment to the test proctor.
Students taking the CLEP test must make an appointment at the testing center they wish to test at.