Transportation safety comes with training and experience. Ridgewater College Customized Training and Continuing Education (CTCE) transportation team are your regional training leaders, making driving experiences safer for recreational cyclers and commercial drivers alike.
Solutions to meet your needs
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Initial and refresher preparation for the licensure exam
- Group preparation training for Minnesota Department of Transportation Class A driver’s licenses exam
- School bus endorsement, classroom, and behind the wheel practice
- Emergency Vehicle Operation
- Motorcycle Rider Safety
- Basic rider courses
- Intermediate rider courses
- MN advanced rider courses
- MN expert rider courses
Contact us today to discuss customized training options
- Hutchinson and Willmar campuses
- Classroom plus applied practice for every skill level
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
What clients say
“I feel much more confident in how to ride and what to do in emergency situations. I look forward to taking further classes as my experience expands!”
“All training was very well executed by the trainers. We always knew what we needed to do and what they expected of us on the range. I was self-taught riding in the dirt and I learned a lot of valuable information about the road and why I am doing certain things I had done in the past. Great job!”
“Professional, fun, engaging, and phenomenally skilled educators. I came into the course having never ridden a motorcycle and I absolutely feel that they provided me with all of the tools, guidance, information, personal anecdotes and life lessons to confidently build my skills.”
Look to Ridgewater College’s Customized Training and Continuing Education (CTCE) transportation team to meet your training needs on-site or on-campus.